Tuesday, October 1, 2013

15 Minutes of Happy

Welcome to 31 Days of Being Happy!*  Doesn't it just bring a smile to your face?


Actually, no.  It doesn't.  I struggle with depression and anxiety and being an introvert and way too much busy.  It makes for a bad combo of not-happy.  The thought of trying to be happy every day for an entire month is honestly scary and overwhelming.  The Lord wants us to be happy.  That's one reason He sent us here, after all.  We learn and grow and become better... and happier.  And as hard as it is sometimes, I can manage to be happy for 15 minutes.  

So no thinking about the entire month.  Join me in a search for happy, 15 minutes at a time.  That's it.  I can do this.  I think.  At least that's what I thought when I was thinking about it.

I'm linking up with The Nester and oh, about a million other writers to do her annual 31 Days series.  Anita Knapp is listed in the "Inspiration and Faith" category, and I think we're at about #280.  Glad to be included!

Day 1 - Count Happy
Day 2 - Find the Happy Face
Day 3 - Find the Happy in My Face
Day 4 - More Mirror Happy
Day 5 - Find the Happy in Me

Day 7 - Dealing With Depression
Day 8 - You Are More Than Your Depression
Day 9 - Never Lose Hope
Day 10 - Take a Break
Day 11 - Don't You Quit
Day 12 - Repair Work

Day 14 - Feel Vindicated
Day 15 - Find Good Things
Day 16 - Be Happy in Helping
Day 17 - Be Happy Through the Rain
Day 18 - Love My Dad
Day 19 - Write Your Stories

Day 21 - We've Been Hit!
Day 22 - A Scout Is
Day 23 - Dressing the Part
Day 24 - Grin Like You Mean It
Day 25 - Be Patient
Day 26 - Be Patient With Yourself

Day 28 - Laugh
Day 29 - Settle and Un-Busy-Fy
Day 30 - Read Something Happy
Day 31 - Dress Up

* I won't be posting on Sundays, so it will end up more like 27 days, but that's close enough, right?  Thanks for reading along!

No comments:

Post a Comment