Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Dressing the Part

Ben went to a girl's choice dance with one of the nicest girls I've met.  He's had such good, good friends throughout his high school year.  For that, I am very grateful.  The dance was Disney, so they went as Mary Poppins and Bert.  What is Bert's last name, anyway?  I digress.  Aren't they cute?  Cute isn't the right word for high school seniors, I'm afraid.  But what fun that they really got into this and dressed up all the way to the chimney brush.

I think I am a bit too shy to go all-out like this.  I wonder what other things my hesitations have held me back from?


Just for today, don't be afraid to try something a little bit beyond the boundaries of your comfort zone.  I'll have to laugh at my own awkwardness, but laughing is good for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment