Thursday, October 31, 2013

Dress Up

Thanks for joining me for this month-long writing challenge.  I've learned some, and been reminded of more.  And to finish out my month of ways to be happy, a few fresh-today photos of what makes me the most happy.

Thing 2 (Georgie), Cat in the Hat (Angel), and Thing 1 (Freddie).  The twins were type-cast this year.

David as a Dementor.  Had to take the face-mask part of his full-body shadow off during school, but had a good time with it.

Giant teddy bear (Chris) and Aloha tourist (Ben).  Chris threatened bad things if we asked what the fox says, so I won't.

Eddie as a bearded minion.  He is truly in love with the beard beanie I made for him.  Now Trent wants one.  And David.  And Eddie wants another one...


Because I love being a mom.  These kidlets make me happy like I wouldn't ever have been able to imagine.  This is the first year in a while that I didn't make myself a costume.  That's ok.  I'd rather be a happy mom than a dressed-up, stressed-out mom, and that's what it boiled down to this year.  Next year, though...




Just for today, dress up and look at the world from a different perspective.  You might be surprised how fun it is.  Or jump on a bed.  That always helps happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment