Monday, October 7, 2013

Dealing With Depression

I've enjoyed working with happiness over the past week.  It has helped me to ignore some of the pesky fruit flies of pessimism that seem to plague me.  When I can focus on the good, life seems to be more rosy, more cheerful, more beautiful.

But what about those other times, those times when it is just dark?  Bleak.  Dismal.  It's those kind of days, the "I really don't think I can get out of bed today" times that I'm talking about.  It's more than just a short time, too.  And more than just a bad hair day.  How do we find happiness then?

Oh, it's hard.  I know.

Watch this video, and we'll pick it apart some tomorrow.  Until then, if you are having one of those black times, hang on.






Just for today, hang on.  And believe in miracles.

No comments:

Post a Comment