Thursday, February 23, 2012

Beautiful Eyes

Been doing some thinking since yesterday's post about sad eyes.  I'm supposed to be finding and writing about things that will bring me joy, not things that will drag me down.  Don't want to sound like old Eeyore from Winnie the Pooh and be all depressed all the time.  Life is like that sometimes, but I don't have to dwell on it.  Mea Culpa.

So instead, I went and got a makeover.  Got the old plastic surgeon on the phone and had some work done.  I used Drew Barrymore as my inspiration.  Whaddya think?


I didn't like the "CoverGirl" tattoo on my forehead, and decided that being Drew Barrymore would give me a big head.  So I went Scarlett Johansson next.


Ben said this one looked fake for some reason, so I redid it again.  I did like the eyes, though.  How about Julia Roberts?


Yes!  I'm Julia Roberts!

Really, though, I'm happy to be me, the wife to my husband, the mother to my children.  I like the skin I'm in.  I'm pulling the corners of my mouth up.


No comments:

Post a Comment