Friday, April 20, 2012

Hello, My Name Is...


Yeah, I know.  Not really a surprise.  But I thought I'd out with it just because.  Some of you who are starting to come and poke around in my rambling writing actually know me.  Like my mom.  And it's better to be honest anyway.  My name isn't really Anita, and my kids really have different names, too.  For reals.

Don't think that you are going to be getting the whole truth, however; I have a little bit of a thing for privacy - especially where my children are concerned.  All you need to know is that I do have a real name, and it's a nice one.  Anita is a nice name, too, but it's my psuedonym.   I always wanted to have one, anyway.

And other than that little deception, all the other stuff I write about here is true.  Oh, you probably won't believe that, either.  The things that go on are pretty wild around here sometimes.  But I m not making this up - my imagination isn't that interesting.  Really.

No comments:

Post a Comment