Monday, May 21, 2012

More Mothers' Day

I almost forgot to tell about the fun gift David gave me.  It's one of those sweet fill-in-the-blank books that he wrote in and colored.  I so love to look at the world through my children's eyes!


All About the World's Best Mom


My mother has eyes the color of evergreens and a smile like a rising sun.  When she daydreams, she thinks about her family.   The thing she likes to do best for enjoyment and relaxation is decorate the house.  Of the things she values, I think she likes kindness and family best.  Her favorite food is chef salad and pasta, but she doesn't like big macs.  Mom likes me because I am very funny and cute to her.  I think she hopes that when I grow up I will be an astero fysist.  I like to hug her because she's soft.  If she had a lot of money, I think she'd want to extend the family room into the garage.  Mom helps our family by cooking dinner.  She spends most of her time doing these things: taking care of the twins, tidying the house, and napping.  She doesn't like messy rooms, so I tell her not to worry because I will do my best to clean my room.  For her, the secret of having a good day is having a good sleep.


Sincerely, David

No comments:

Post a Comment