Thursday, June 6, 2013

What Makes Our Family Great?


It's summertime, and we have more together time.  Sometimes that is good, and sometimes it makes things tricky.  We have a looser schedule, and I can spend the whole day in my pajamas if I want.  However, it also means that I have hardly any uninterrupted writing time.  I want to write, but I also want to spend time with my family.

We'll do both.  The kids are going to help me chronicle this summer.  First off is a series of thoughts about the wonderful things that happen around here.  Sometimes we overlook the simple in looking for the grand - but it's the simple everyday happies that make life a beautiful place.  That's what we'll be looking for.  The little things that make our family great.  And marvelous.  And real.

I wrote it up on our white board, where we can all see it and be thinking about it.  Let's see what comes of it!

For the record, I do not want to spend the day in my pajamas.  But I could.  If I wanted to.  Which I don't.  Usually.

No comments:

Post a Comment