Wednesday, August 27, 2014

First Day of Kindergarten

First day of kindergarten. She rode her bike, the twins rode their "motorcycles," (they are really matching Dora the Explorer big wheels that we found at a garage sale, but don't tell them!), and I ran.  It's hard to keep up!  Either I need to buy some running shoes (boo!  hate running!) or I need to get my bike out of storage (yes!  love biking!).



When we went to pick her up at the end of the day, she ignored us and ran straight to her bicycle. When I asked her to ride slowly so I could keep up (I was done with the running), she declared that she was a big girl now and knew her way home.


The she zipped past me, past the crosswalk, all the way down the wrong street, and turned into the wrong neighborhood. She's a big girl, all right!

No comments:

Post a Comment