Monday, May 12, 2014

Mission Monday

So the boy got to call home for Mother's Day.  I think he thought it was Friend and Family Day, because he was more excited to see others than me.  That's ok <sigh>.  I remember being at that stage, and he hasn't been away from home but for a few weeks anyway.  I wasn't sure what to expect before he called (except that we would likely have technical difficulties - that seems to always be a given).  With my exact expectations, it turned out precisely that way.  Still not sure what to think about it, but it was really nice to see his face and know that he is happy and doing well.


It is nice to know that they keep their dishes done, too.  He told me his companion was big about that.

And they have already had a few baptisms.  That surprised me, since he hasn't been there very long yet.  He is enjoying getting to know the people, and loves them already.  I'm content.

No comments:

Post a Comment