Thursday, February 11, 2016

Making Faces

I was laying on the couch this afternoon when Freddie said he wanted to snuggle with me.  Normally I welcome such offers, but at that particular moment I was just getting up for a little trip to the restroom.  No, it isn't a restroom - the room I was resting in was the rest room.  It isn't a little girl's room either, because there are so many more boys around these parts.  No powder in there either, so it's not a powder room.  There is a bathtub, so I guess it's a bathroom, but it doesn't sound as nice.  Boy, we have a lot of euphemisms for our waste system requirements, don't we?

Anyway, Freddie insisted that we snuggle.  I told him I'd be happy to - for 10 seconds.  He laughed and then we started counting.  (Together) 1. 2. 3. 4. 5...  But when I said 6, he went back to 1 to start over.  Silly boy!  Guess he wanted more snuggles!


After I got back - and after the snuggles - Georgie brought up a game to play.  I got them this game for their last birthday, and it's a favorite.  No, no affiliations, I just like the game.  It's about the same as Go Fish, but in order to ask someone if they have a particular card, you have to make the face shown on the card.  They love to play it and I love to watch them.

I asked them to pick out their favorite cards so I could take a picture.  How funny is it that they picked out cards that matched their own shirts!  I love these boys so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment