Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Resolutions

We had Family Home Evening last night and talked about the new year and how it is a good time to make a fresh start and resolve to do better.  I love seeing what is going on in these wonderful little heads.

Angel wrote her own words (in red), and I think that is her bed at the bottom of the picture.

This is Georgie and his self-portrait.  He is starting to write letters to represent words.

David had quite a few good goals.  I'm not sure if he would be thrilled that I posted this, so if you see him, don't ask how he is doing on these.

And here is Eddie's cute face.  I love his expressions.  And I love that they are all trying to do better.

Trent wrote his goal on some app that he thinks is great because he just found it.  Hopefully that works for him!  Chris is at work, but I'm sure he wants to improve and be a better person too.  Right?  Watch out 2015 -  it's gonna be a good one!  Stay tuned for my  word of the year tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment