Thursday, April 2, 2015

Love My Home

I stumbled across a new book the other day and it's hitting me pretty hard.  The name of the book is Love the Home You Have, and you can read more about it here.  I do need to learn to love the house I live in, and make it a home.


Ever since we moved in with my dad, I've been struggling to love this house.  I've been struggling to find my place here.  I've been struggling to feel at home here.  I grew up here, and it certainly felt like home then.  But I've gone away and grown up and now it's my mom's house - my dad's house.  It doesn't feel like my home.  I'm never quite at ease here, which has been draining.


Maybe I need to get this book.  Maybe, nuthin.


Stay tuned, and I'll let you know when the book comes - sometime next week.  It looks like a keeper.

Maybe it will help me to feel a little better about this odd situation I find myself in.

No comments:

Post a Comment