Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Bye, Ben

It's MTC day, the day when my second boy flies the coop and enters the MTC (Missionary Training Center) to learn how to be a missionary.  He'll be there for six weeks while he trains and learns to speak Malagasy.  I know I've been posting a lot about Ben, but we have two years to fill up of him!  Hope you don't mind a few more, as we wave goodbye.  See you in a couple of years.  Love you...

Alec and Ben - future missionaries and best buddies.  

Oh, ain't he cute?  I'll forever love this gentle grin.

Dressed as Aragorn the year we did Lord of the Rings for Halloween

Our recent trip to Goblin Valley.  I could not believe how fast he scrambled up the high rocks.  They were all a pack of mountain goats!

Our two missionaries, wrapped in their flags.  Alec in South Africa, Ben in Madagascar.  What a couple of studs.

May Heaven bless you and angels attend you for the next two years.  You'll have new experiences and learn to love the people you help.  You'll be awesome, I'm sure of it.

P.S.  You can keep up with his adventures on his blog, A Mission in Madagascar.

No comments:

Post a Comment