Friday, November 30, 2012

Love the Girl

I just read this article called "Rules for Mothers of Daughters."  Read it.  It is wonderful

I hope it does not make anyone feel guilty.  Perhaps we should call it "Great Ideas for Mothers of Daughters."  I think the only "rules" should be these:


  1. Love your daughter, no matter what.  Even when she doesn't want you to, and especially when you don't want to.
  2. Teach her about her infinite worth and royal heritage.  She will need this undergirding to get through what life has to throw at her.
  3. Show her how to love.
  4. Teach her that life is bigger than she is, and help guide her towards the best paths to become what God has set out for her.
  5. Keep loving her.  You both need it.
That's all.  But I think I'll go collect a hug now.  And maybe tomorrow we'll paint our toenails.


No comments:

Post a Comment