Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Love My Babies

I've been following the tender story of the Pack family.  They were involved in a tragic auto accident that snuffed out the life of their sweet 18-month-old little boy.  Mom and Dad are still in the hospital, trying to grieve and recover from their own serious injuries.  My heart breaks for them.

I wish I had a magic wand sometimes.  I can't change what has happened - in my life or anyone else's.  But tonight, I will give my babies an extra hug, or two, or three.  I will sneak into their room when they are sleeping and stroke their still-fine baby hair heads.  I will say an extra prayer over their crib, asking the Lord to please watch over them, and help me be the very bestest Mommy I possibly can for them.  I am so thankful for my babies - and for each of my children.  Thank you, God.  I have been so richly blessed to have my quiver full.

No comments:

Post a Comment