Thursday, June 5, 2014

Perspective

We had some time to kill recently.  Angel, the curious little thing that she is, was quick to find a waterfall and rocks to play in.


It was a little bit windy, but she loved playing in the water.  It was a beautiful day, and I loved watching her excitement.


She found a sparkly rock and wanted me to take a picture of it.  Too bad the sparkles don't show up very well.  I don't know which sparkled more: her rocks or her dancing eyes.


I'm glad she had this time to play while the twins were sleeping in their car seats after a long drive.  Isn't it wonderful how we can find beauty and wonderment anywhere we look for it?  The Lord made an awesome place for us to enjoy, and we ought to.  It was a magical time for her to be in the glory of nature...


... in the middle of a parking lot.  I wish I could be so quick to find the magic and the wonder, and a little less quick to complain about the asphalt or the long wait.  I need an attitude adjustment.

No comments:

Post a Comment