Thursday, December 19, 2013

Happy Anniversary to Me

21 years since Jay and I got married.  I am celebrating the day by I am not celebrating.  I just don't feel like it today.  I've been missing him in a bad way.  Sometimes I just wonder if it will ever get any easier, or if the tears will stop coming.  And sometimes I don't care.

We will have a family birthday party on Saturday, though, with white grape juice and pizza on our fancy dishes.  And maybe, if I'm feeling festive by then, I'll even make Jay's cheesecake.  Maybe.

1 comment:

  1. I love you!!! Been thinking about you all last week. Remember how much you are loved! And how much Jay loved and still loves you. The woman you are and the woman you are working on becoming. You inspire us all.

    P.S. Sending a big hug your way from my favorite people: Jay, Suzanne and Me... (can I be one of my favorite people too?) LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete