Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Fantasizing

I'm a little grumpy today - my fuzzy brain breaks down into exasperation faster than usual.  Faster than it ought to.  I didn't get enough sleep last night.  I was up until 1 am with insomnia (and a few tears over a particularly vexing challenge I'm working on right now), and then the babies woke up three times after that.  That's thrice each.  At different times.  This is what I've been fantasizing about all day:


Or how about some of this:

Those two were both Georgie, on different days.  I love how he's got his right foot snuggled over the left, and his arms curled in.  

But wouldn't it be nice to just be able to say, in the middle of whatever, "I'm tired.  I think I'll fall asleep ... now."  And then just fall asleep?

Angel pulled a crib mattress into the living room, layered on couch cushions and pillows, and fell asleep .  She loves to be "all wrapped up" in the quilt Gram made for her.

Maybe I'll just go to bed now.  Can I?

No comments:

Post a Comment